Why Should You Have Your Windshield Repaired?It is easy to underestimate just how dangerous a cracked or chipped windshield can be. Cracks and chips in a windshield pose dangers to the driver and passengers in the car, as well as to other drivers on the road and pedestrians. Cracks in a windshield can disrupt the view of the driver. Whether it’s the crack itself or the sun reflecting off the crack, it can cause a visible disruption that could allow the driver to crash. If you have a crack, chip, or pit in your window, take a few moments to have it repaired. Many insurance companies cover the costs and might even waive the deductible. If you wait and delay getting the windshield repaired, you risk the cracks spreading or “spidering” and getting worse which may require a costly windshield replacement down the road. Fixing the windshield may not be as inconvenient as you think – and the cost may be much lower than you expect. Depending on your insurance company and how the damage happened, sometimes the cost of the repair is completely covered. No matter what your situation is, our experienced reps can work with your insurance company to determine your coverage. Band-aid just isn’t gonna cut it!
Whether you have a crack that is just forming, or if your crack is smaller than a radius of a quarter, contact us for your free price quote.
Repairing That “Annoying” Chipped WindshieldAt Anthony Volk Auto Glass, we are committed to providing the best windshield chip repair in the industry. Our highly qualified technicians are trained to stop the windshield damage from spreading into a bigger problem that could end up costing you even more money. With the most up to date techniques and equipment, we strive to bring each customer the best quality repairs without having to damage the factory seal of the glass in the process. So why should you have your windshield repaired? Small chips can easily develop into larger cracks without any warning. Anthony Volk Glass can eliminate that risk and restore the integrity of the structure of your windshield through our chipped windshield repair services.
The Process of Repairing a Chipped WindshieldWhether you come to us or we come to you, you can expect the best from our highly experienced, trained, and qualified technicians. The process will include:
- Inspection of the chip to determine what action will be taken.
- Application of protective drapes so that no damage will be done to your automobile.
- Removal of air, debris, and moisture that may have gotten into the chip.
- Filling the chip with special resin adhesive.
- Sealing the area to harden the resin using a UV light.
- Removing excess resin so that the surface is flush and flat.
Windshield Repair CostIn addition to our fair and honest pricing, most insurance companies will cover the repair and waive the deductible. If you’ve got questions regarding the insurance coverage of your windshield chip repair, one of our representatives will be happy to work with you through the process. Whether you need help understanding the coverage, making your claim, or paying out of pocket, we are here to help and here to make the process run more smoothly for you. Call Us For A Free Assessment Today!
What Will My Windshield Repair Cost Me?When you think about whether or not to have your windshield repaired, the cost might be the hold up between whether you actually do it or not. The good news is that at Anthony Volk Auto Glass, we are competitive in our pricing and strive to make every customer satisfied with not only the work that we provide, but with what it will cost them as well. We understand that a well repaired windshield could be the difference between a car that is safe and a car that is not. That is why when you come to us, your windshield repair cost will be fair and honest, so that you can drive safely away from our shop and not have to feel that it cost you too much to be safe. At Anthony Volk Auto Glass, we offer a free windshield repair quote to every customer that contacts us. We want to be sure that you are getting the best quote with us every time you come in. It doesn’t take long to get your quote, and it will be informative enough that you will be able to decide what to do on the spot. To find out your windshield repair cost:
- Call us at (610) 436-9727
- Let us know what type of damage you have on your windshield, whether it is a crack, chip, or scratch
- Let us know the make and model of your vehicle along with which windshield is damaged – front or rear.
- Let us know what Insurance Company you have,
- Decide if you would like us to come to you, or if you will come to us.
Contact Us Today For A Free, No Obligation Glass Quote
Windshield Repair GuaranteeExpert Auto Glass Repair and Replacement Automobile glass is warranted against defects in material or workmanship for as long as you own or lease the vehicle in which the glass was installed. After market truck sliders are warranted against defects in material and workmanship for one year from the date of installation.
ExclusionsIN NO EVENT SHALL ANTHONY VOLK AUTO GLASS BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. Some states do not allow the exclusion, or limitation of incidental, consequential damages; therefore, the above limitation, or exclusion may not apply to you. In addition, damage not involving defective workmanship or materials is expressly excluded from coverage under this warranty. This warranty gives you specific legal rights; you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.
General InformationWindshield Replacements With Adhesive
- If your windshield was installed with an adhesive, Anthony Volk Auto Glass recommends that you avoid driving your vehicle during the curing period.
- The adhesive used to install your windshield was designed to meet federal safety standards for retention in the event of a collision or rollover. To insure this safety feature, do not drive the vehicle immediately following instillation, until the adhesive has cured. Please allow six (6) hours or twenty-four (24) hours if your car has an airbag. UNTIL THE ADHESIVE HAS CURED THOROUGHLY, THE WINDSHIELD MAY NOT REMAIN IN POSITION DURING A ROLLOVER, PUTTING PASSENGERS IN THE VEHICLE IN DANGER OF SEVERE OR FATAL INJURY.